assets/media/gas fire in ogun.png Galaxy Television | 3 Burnt To Death in Ogun Gas Explosion
Galaxy Television Menu

3 Burnt To Death in Ogun Gas Explosion

3 Burnt To Death in Ogun Gas Explosion
No fewer than three persons, including an infant, were said to have been burnt to death in a fire accident in Abeokuta on Wednesday.
Galaxy TV News learnt that the incident occurred at Oke-Egunya area of Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital.
Eye witness account has it that the fire started as a result of a gas explosion.
It was learnt that a technician had visited a house in the area to service a faulty refrigerator.
The Director of Fire Service, Ogun State, Engr Fatai Adefala, has confirmed the incident to newsmen.
Adefala said his men, after receiving the distress call, raced to the scene to put out the fire.
However, three were burnt to death as they could not escape from the explosion, it was gathered.

Related Articles

The following 6 pages may interest you as well: